Do you want to:
- Promote LGBTQ mental health and well-being?
- Reflect and share your personal development?
- Announce news to the community?
- Share a discovery or new information?
- Connect community members to resources?
What do you have to say?
This blog is all about having a conversation with your community. Is there something in particular on your mind? This is your chance to start the conversation. You can educate us, explore with us, and share with us.
How it is relevant to LGBTQ mental health?
- A book you’ve read or movie you’ve watched
- A problem you’ve solved
- A question you can’t answer
- Something that inspires you
- What motivates you
- A recent project
- A favorite community member or event
- A current dilemma
You are the Expert
Write about what you know. Do you have special training or experience in a specific area? Write about that. Do you have lived experience with mental health recovery? This is an opportunity to share that with others. What have you learned? What would you share?
- It’s okay to use split infinitives, contractions, and repeats words – this is a conversation not a research paper.
- It is good to use short sentences, sub-headers, and headlines. It is easier to read on a screen.
- Do use a spell checker and have a colleague proof-read.
- Definitely use hyperlinks to support your argument or offer additional resources.
- Art work, graphics, and color help catch and keep the reader’s attention.
Submit Blog Post via Email: Mandy Taylor